1. First, shampoo hair with Milano Keratin Clarifying Shampoo; this will remove impurities & product build-up. It will also open up the hair cuticle for the treatment application. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Second, on towel-dried hair, section hair into 3 or 4 parts.
3. Beginning at the nape, apply Milano Keratin Smoothing Treatment, layer by layer, approximately 1/4 inch from the scalp. Remove any excess with a thin comb.
4. Blow-dry hair thoroughly; this step will begin the sealing process . Start blow-drying at the nape area.
5. Finally,finish the process by flat ironing the hair, layer by layer; this will seal the cuticle and the Milano Keratin into the hair's fiber. The flat iron must reach a temperature of 450¼ f (232¼ C) or if Bleached hair 400¼ (204¼ C).
Wait 48 hours before shampooing hair. The use of our maintenance care line will ensure the care and longevity of the treatment. We recommend the use of our SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO.